Information to our guests by the business manager
Your health is our top priority.
Due to the latest covid-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. Currently, staff are being trained in the new operating rules. We are equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms after checking out our guests. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Office of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth and local authorities.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following measures to protect our visitors and staff:
– A special coordinator has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
– Temperature checks are required from all managers, employees, sellers and contractors upon arrival at the hotel.
– We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
-There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of an accident.
– In the reception there will be antiseptic with at least 60% alcohol for visitors.
– According to the physical distance regulations, the uprights are placed in the lobbies around the doors of the door and the reception. The restaurant, has been redesigned to reflect the right distance.
– Disinfection of keys.
-Health services in all public spaces and especially in high-risk items.
– Cleaning rooms with steam cleaner
– Collaboration with a doctor who specializes in COVID-19
– We keep a file with the number of items and the details of the guests that will be hosted at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail, address).
– Installation of antiseptics in each room.
– The towels for the room and the beach will be packed
– New departure time at 10:00-10:30 and check in after 15:00
– Before your arrival, you will receive a form with your details (name, passport number, phone number, country, nationality), so when you arrive you will just need to get the room key.
– Before your arrival, you will receive an e-mail with all the information you need to know about your stay.
– There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room.
– A safe distance must be maintained (between 1m and 2m) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest.
– Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
-Follow and respect the floor signs specially designed so that you do not come into contact with other visitors in public areas.
– Avoid touching the reception and other common areas of the hotel.
-One person per lift to observe social distance measures – if possible.
-Payment: we recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
-If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the receptionist or business manager from your room for advice on what to do next.
We are waiting for you and we believe that you will spend an unforgettable vacation with us.
If you need information that you would like to let us know, please contact us.
The Porto Timoni Team